Sunday 8 February 2015

Restaurant Yummy Pork Bone Steamboat 猪骨煲 @ Setapak

Restaurant Yummy Pork Bone Steamboat 猪骨煲 @ Setapak

This restaurant is located kinda hidden in a housing area of Setapak, so most of the people wouldn't know about it, except local residents. I didn't know the existence of this restaurant even though I have been staying here for 3 years. The people in Setapak usually will go for Restaurant HomeT*wn for steamboat. However I can say that, once I tried this restaurant, I would never go for HT again.


The space of the restaurant is quite limited, but we can choose to dine outdoor. I love to dine outdoor, especially in windy weather, enjoying the hot steamboat while enjoying the natural cool air.

Authentic Pork Bone Soup (RM9.90)
This is the signature soup of the restaurants, comes with yam, fried fuzuk. They also serve other pork bone soup like pepper, tomyum, curry etc. The soup can be refilled unlimited.

3 pax set (RM49.90) / 2 pax set (RM33.90)
Each set comes with fish slices, shrimps, dumplings, fuzuk, noodle mushroom, tofu, quail eggs, vegetables, assorted balls, fish-paste products, eggs, noodles and etc.

New Zealand Mutton Slices (RM9.90)
Snow Pork Slices (RM8.90)
How can we miss out meat slices when eating steamboat? It's a MUST-EAT dish in steamboat for me. Both the meat slices are fresh and the thickness are just right. The mutton slices have almost no urine-like smell of lamb at all, which is quite suitable for most of the people, especially for those who don't like the smell. I personally prefer lamb slices with little lamb smell :P
Fish Slices (Red Snapper) (RM7.90)
The fish is also very fresh, definitely a very worthy dish to order. The price is very reasonable too.


After meal, of course not to forget to grab a cup of free-flow ice-cream. Please don't expect to have Häagen-Dazs because it's FOC.

No Service Charge. No Gov Tax.

Taste: 8.5/10
Ambiance: 6.5/10
Service: 7/10
Hygiene: 7/10
Value For Money: 8.5/10
Overall: 8/10

Disclaimer: All the comments above are solely based on my taste buds and based on the food that I have tasted but not the overall food. I don't get any profit from any party. If I provide the wrong information or if you have any recommended dishes, please let me know. Thanks.

Non-Halal

Restaurant Yummy Pork Bone Steamboat 猪骨煲

SH4, Jalan Cengal Selatan,
Setapak, Kuala Lumpur.



No comments :

Post a Comment